22 November 2013

The Coolness...

Some time ago, Popular Woodworking in the USA ran a competition so I decided to enter my little Robert Inghamish box that I made a few years ago.  I didn't expect to win anything, but surprisingly, my friends in distant climes quite liked it, so it came first in one of the competition categories.




























There were quite a few good books to choose from on their website…however the ones I wanted I'd already bought years ago, so when I was re-directed to the Lost Art Press there were a few there that:


















…I thought were well worth dipping into.  As many know, I do like parcels and this morning the nice FedEX man wrapped on the door with a package all the way from the USofA.  Inside were my three books and even better, the Schwarz...

























…had autographed one.

 How cool is that?

2 comments:

Adam Riley said...

Very cool.
congratulations on not only winning, but the excellent box.

patrick anderson said...

Result mate!